Friday, October 12, 2007

A Sort Of Hiatus

As I detailed in my previous post below, the graphic design industry I’m going into is a cutthroat business and it is clear that most of the lecturers on my course are not pushing us hard enough over some absurd political correctness.

With that in mind, I obviously won’t have as much time for the MRM as I really do want to dedicate myself to my studies as much as possible. Blog posts will dry up but I will still maintain and update other aspects of this blog, like comments and the links section. That being said, expect a little something from me soon, I won’t say what, though. Its still very much a work in progress but I will see that it gets done!

That and the fact my life has improved a lot since I went back to college after a rather depressing summer, I guess it has something to do with me embracing the MGTOW mindset more than ever before I went back, along with the fact I got my braces just before I went back as well!

Virtually no one I know in real life knows that I am an MRA and I don’t think you would too if you saw me. I keep quiet on that area, unless of course, I’m poking fun at someone! Trust me, humour is a good way to get a message across. You’ll be happy that you’ve said something but at the same time, most people wouldn’t think that underneath your joking, you were actually saying something serious!

Anyways, I’m happy with where I am going now and trust me, when I have more time, I will be back.

And if you want to contact me, I am a member of the Niceguy Forums, the Anti - Misandry Forums. At weekends, you can catch me on The Men’s Chat Network.

Until next time,

NHY

2 comments:

Maximillian said...

Hi NHY!
I'm totally the same when it comes to MRA issues in real-life e.g. uni. I manage to make up some witty humourous comment when confronted with double standards etc. I don't interrupt the lecturers (first year at Glasgow - very PC but good gym) even though I have been overwhelmed with constant "male dominated," "oppression of women" bulls**t within only 3 weeks. As I am wanting to charge ahead with geography, which as a subject is very significant to feminism etc., time for MRM movement decreases. These forums looks interesting though.

Anonymous said...

Good blog NHY.

Don't forget that once we have knocked over radical, man-hating feminism, we better have something better to replace it with. (And there have been some benefits of feminism too - but the fem-nazis and manginas don't see the negative side effects).

Your anger shouldn't let it take over your life, coz there are millions of men out there in a similar fix who hate the same things and want the same change.

That said I enjoy your blog and good luck at uni. Keep it real.

Barnoz.
barnoz.wordpress.com

PS Check out http://www.dumpyourwifenow.com/