Thursday, February 08, 2007

Rocky saids it best..... Part 2

A while back, I posted one of the speech's from Rocky Balboa, one that has had an impact on a lot of people, including me. After thinking about it, there is also a ANOTHER such speech from earlier in the film, when Rocky is applying for his boxing license, that also leaves a similar effect and made me clap as well.

So... I felt like I owe it to myself and everyone else ( well, almost everyone *caugh*fatmammycat*caugh* ) to post the other scene here for the sake of completion.

NHY again calls all whiny feminists and manginas to watch this. Yes, you lot again, take note!



Once again, Rocky rings true. NO ONE has the right to stop you from doing with you love and going after what you want. If they are, then they have ulterior motives, dismiss them! For if you don't follow what makes you happy, then you are doomed to a life of sadness and unfulfillment!

If you want to be happy in life, YOU must be the one who makes the rules, NO ONE ELSE! Forget what your family and friends say, they may have done a fine job of raising and shaping you but you are not them. Don't listen
to what people in authority say, as long as you stay in line and go your own way, you'll be fine and COMPLETELY DISREGARD what the media says, for its the biggest propaganda machine of all, you need not emulate the latest craze and fads, you only need be YOURSELF.

Until next time,

NHY

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same thing here in the US.
Even worse,I live within 35 miles of Chicago.The mayor of that city has a steel grip on the area.The "Machine"still rules.
Whenever there is an election in Chicago,the joke is"vote early and vote often".

NHY said...

Er... I think you posted on the wrong topic! :D

Don't worry, its ok.

Anonymous said...

Most impressive blog. I admire your guts.

Never let anyone define your life but yourself. This is the most important thing any strong person needs to know.

keep fighting the good fight...

Maximillian said...

I loved that bit from Rocky Balboa.

I won't let woman restrain me in what I want to do. Had I future ahead of me that garuantees me being allowed to keep my kids if I had any as well as everything else I had it might be different. But there you go.

Great blog by the way!

Anonymous said...

Yeah man, it's great film. Really inspiring.

It really is about going your own way, carving your own path and being your own man.

Never allow yourself to be defined by others.

I've always been like that, and although it can get really stressful (self employed etc) I know deep down, that selling my soul to some corp. or the media, I would already be dying and not even know it.

All the young men I know that have seen Balboa love it. His scene with his son outside Adrian's is what its ALL ABOUT!

Definitely one for the movie collection.