Tuesday, May 01, 2007

2 things I'd like to promote

I'd like to take the oppurtnity to promote two things;

First and formost, as has being covered by many other MRA blogs;

Robert and Rob EQAUL Parenting Bike Trek

Although this is taking place in the US, I'm sure the rest of the world is going to notice when this actually happens and I encorage everyone's support for this great cause, one of the key causes we MRAs fight for; EQUAL PARENTING!

Secondly;

Save Net Radio

On May 15th, new royality fees for online radio will come into effect that are so high, that it will KILL ALL OF THEM DEAD. No one wants this and I strongly urge my US comrades who belive in freedom of expression and free speech to support this and contact thier respective congress members about this ( more details on the site. )

Until next time,

NHY

No comments: