Friday, September 22, 2006

Introduction.

I guess I should introduce myself. I go under the alter ego of NHY ( which also means Neo Hyper Yoshi – exposing the fact that I’m a HUGE Mario fan but that’s not for here. That and the fact I’ve being using NHY for almost as long as I’ve being on the Internet, so changing it doesn’t feel right to me ) I am 20 years old and I am from Ireland but I am well aware of world events and things going on around me.

I created this blog so that I one place to post all my thoughts and any other thing relating to the men’s movement along with pointing out anything that is man bashing and whatnot. That and my previous blog here got really messed up, contradicting itself entirely! Hopefully, I can keep things one way here!

Anyways, while you’re here, be sure to check out the links on the side, there is some interesting – and shocking information and truths on them!

Later everyone.

No comments: