Saturday, November 11, 2006

Borat, a guy who literally laughs at the idea of Feminism

Borat: (narrating, while a feminist speaks to him) I could not concentrate on what this old man was saying.

I just went to see Borat this evening ( on the recommendation of just about everyone I know who has seen it ) and while it is downright distasteful, offensive material and just comes to show how low society has fallen, it was funny at the same time. ( How the hell did he get away with doing some of that stuff!!?? )

Anyways, an early scene in the film is bound to please a lot of people into anti - feminism. Borat meets with a group of Feminists and they tell him that feminism is the idea that men and women should be equal ( pah! yeah right! ) and he literally laughs at them when they say that. He also calls a woman next to him a man because of her hair being short!

Yes, Borat, thats right, you tell them! Feminism is bad! Very bad! I'm surprised no one else has pointed this out yet! This guy has balls!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What I hate about feminism is that the women who are activists in the cause are women who are going nowhere in life and need someone else to blame. They want preferential treatment for women, not equality. They want to see women parachuted in non traditional roles, but want to have fired anyone who points out the fact that most of the women who get into such jobs are less qualified than the men they displaced. Feminists are bullies and will try and strong arm with political correctness anyone who opposes their misguided point of view.
I finally got to the point where I said if they want to work let them have it. My wife takes in $130,000 a year and I stay at home and have time to write such letters!